Friday 5 July 2013

Are you a Babe with a Baby?

As a parenting journalist, I am put in touch with various mummy websites and boutiques with the idea that I check them out and see what they are all about. So it was with Babes with Babies, a rather chic and stylish online store offering everything from maternity and nursing clothes to gifts for mummies, daddies and babies. 
Their stuff is rather lovely and I was lucky enough to be sent a couple of tops which I intend to use when breastfeeding (probably rather imminently if the size of my bump is anything to go by!). They arrived beautifully gift wrapped inside a box tied with ribbon, and there were even dried roses scattered across the tissue paper. Very impressed I was.
Anyway, I will review the tops once they come into use but in the meantime Babes with Babies has launched a survey on how to stay sane and stylish during pregnancy and if you fill it in you will receive a £10 shopping voucher to spend with them. Worth a visit if you have the time as I have to say it is all rather lovely and a tenner is a tenner. Click here to enter. To check out Babes with Babies, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment